Comprised of 50% recycled cashmere and 50% wool, our newest scarves have been put through a shoddy process, wherein fibres are pulverised to form new yarn. This yarn is then blended with British wool and mechanically woven to create these sophisticated, timeless designs. The mid grey hue compliments any wardrobe whilst keeping you warm.
Product code: 7904
Our beautiful recycled yarn is made from 50% Cashmere and 50% New Merino Wool. To create these sustainable products we have carefully sorted our cashmere offcuts into colour groups, and combined them with New Merino Wool fibres to form a sustainable thread, that is then woven to create our throws and scarves.
Size & Fit
- Length - 170cm, Width - 27.5cm
- Hand wash with a little wool detergent.
- Machine washable on a cold setting.
- Fabric conditioner not recommended.
- Not suitable for tumble drying.
- Dry flat.